Virtual Web Accessibility Training
The Partnership for Academic Library Collaboration & Innovation
These slides and recordings are for use by training participants, not redistribution. Training recordings will be available for 2 months.
- Text spacing bookmarklet
- "Flying Focus" Chrome extension
- Chrome DevTools (for identifying the accessible name and description).
Resources to Share
- WCAG 2 Checklist for HTML documents
- Web Accessibility Evaluation Guide
- Quick Reference: Web Accessibility Principles
- Quick Reference: Testing Web Content for Accessibility
- ARIA Authoring Practices Guide (APG) - Building and testing ARIA widgets
- GOALS Project - Strategic web accessibility (focused on higher ed)
- Bring Web Accessibility to Your Nonprofit - From the MacArthur Foundation, created by WebAIM
- Document Accessibility