WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: tool to show me what is in focus?


From: Steven Faulkner
Date: Sep 28, 2010 3:57PM


Aviewer is a free windows tool that among other things has a feature that
will put a focus rectangle wherever current focus is:


On 28 September 2010 22:32, Amanda Nance < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm testing the accessibility of a web application that needs a lot of
> work.
> Most of the focusable elements are NOT displaying differently, so I can't
> tell where focus is when testing for keyboard only functionality. Until
> this
> is fixed, is there a tool I can use to show where the focus is? This would
> allow me to continue testing other aspects of the keyboard functionality
> (e.g., tab order) much more easily.
> Thanks!